GGL - GML GUI Library
A downloadable asset pack for Windows, macOS, and Linux
GGL, a simple GUI library for gamemaker studio v2.23:
GGL is a graphical user interface library for Game Maker Studio 2, it supports Game Maker Studio2 versions 2.3 and above.
It's made with ease of use in mind, mainly to quickly build GUI for your games and tools, the GUI elements are composed of gameObjects (parents) and structs (children).
Most of the work can be done by dragging GGL elements into a room and tweaking their variables on the variables panel, and it comes with an extensive documentation containing the API and illustrated tutorials.
What the package contains:
- 1 Controller object
- 1 Event_manager object
- a collection of parent_GGL elements
- a collection of GGL_sub elements
- a collection of prefab_GGL elements
- a collection of factory scripts
- a collection of wrapper scripts
- a collection of helper scripts
- a collection of sprites
- a collection of sounds
- a tweening controller
- an implementation of Vector2, Vector3 (incomplete) and Rectangle classes
- 11 demo rooms
Features of the Controller object:
- Instance destruction
- Keeps track of which button is currently selected
- Mouse input variables
Features of the Event_Manager object:
- Handles the events that you can fire or register to (greatly simplifies elements interaction)
You CAN use GGL in any of your projects, commercial or not, you CANNOT redistribute it, not by itself nor as part of a project you want to distribute.
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $14.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: